AboutWho I AmShopContact

4.16.2015

When Life's a Raging Sea


Have you ever wanted to give up on yourself? You've grown tired of the struggle it requires to be you. Maybe you've lost faith in your potential. You're tired of dealing with pain and hurt. Sometimes you wish you could just get away from it all and escape. You're tired of the everyday issues and responsibilities.

It's hard to keep going when everything seems like it's falling down. Sometimes life can seem like an ocean- the waves keep crashing over you and it feels like there's no way to stop them. It's too overpowering and out of control. You feel caught in the impact zone and you can't escape.



Often times I forget that the one who is in control of the crashing waves is also in control of my life. Even though my life may seem painful and difficult, I know there is purpose through every heartache. You may feel caught in a hard place, but God's got a plan. He has you where you are for a reason. In time the waves will cease and God will strengthen and restore you.

Sometimes I feel like God is giving me more than I can take. I feel like His testing is too overwhelming and I don't know how to get through the trials I face. God never said this life would be easy, but He promised to be with us through it. If you are struggling right now, know you are not in it alone. God is right beside you. He sees your worries, doubts, pain and tears. Ask Him for strength and guidance through your raging sea, He is the one thing that will always be able to help!


Isaiah 43:1-4
Don’t be afraid, I’ve redeemed you. I’ve called your name. You’re mine.
When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you. When you’re in rough waters, you will not go down. When you’re between a rock and a hard place, it won’t be a dead end— Because I am God, your personal God, I paid a huge price for you. That's how much you mean to me! That's how much I love you!

I Peter 5:10
After you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment