AboutWho I AmShopContact

4.02.2015

Through Every Season

Do you ever look at your life and wonder how you got to where you are? Do you look at your life and see something different than you had planned? you had hopes and dreams for where you wanted to be and it's different than you thought?

We all have plans and desires for our futures. Some of us dream big, while others look to the future with fear. I believe we all want our lives to be used in a great way. We want purpose to our lives. Its hard when our futures don't go as we planned. It's hard giving up those dreams to sacrifice what we believe is more important.

It is hard to sacrifice happiness for what you believe is right. Sometimes the dreams we have seem best and we wonder why they never occur like we want. Sometimes we don't see God's purpose. We don't know why we are struggling and what good will come out of all our pain. But believe me, one day you will see that all the pain and suffering you've been feeling and you will see that it was worth it.

God sees how much pain and hurt whatever you may be dealing with is causing you. The more it hurts it often requires more faith and trust in God. And I think God is proud of you when something is so difficult, but yet you still choose to do what is right. Your pain and heartaches may seem invisible to the world, but God sees your deepest pains and struggles. Use the trials you are dealing with right now to strengthen you.

Through each season of our life God is teaching us something. It may seem like the darkest season with the many changes and burdens you are carrying, but it will come to an end. God has the perfect timing for everything. Seek Him with your life and He will work everything out for His will. You can rest assured that when He's got control it is always for your best.




Right now in my own life the season I'm in is so foggy. I can't see ahead of me and I don't know what is going to come. I feel like I'm waiting. Waiting for God to lead me where I should go. Waiting for guidance and direction. I don't always understand why God has me where I am, but I know that He is using my life right now to teach me something. It may be small, it may test me, it may be to influence someone else, but whatever it is, I know that the things I am going through are worth it. They may test me beyond what I think I can handle, but I know God will be my strength. I may not understand it, but I don't always have to. It helps strengthen my faith in God and rely on Him more.

So if your life right now is not what you pictured, don't lose hope. Know that God's plans for your life are always better than what you may have planned out. He will never let you down, even though right now it may seem like it. He is working everything out for good! There is purpose to what you are experiencing. Trust Him through this season of life you are in. It may seem never-ending, but know that you are never it in alone. God is with you. He will not fail or forsake you! Use this season of your life to strengthen you. You may not be the person you pictured yourself to be, but seek and trust God and you can become the person He called you to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment