AboutWho I AmShopContact

11.09.2014

Customized Handmade Gifts [for sale]

So I decided to create some small gifts that I thought some of you might be interested in for Christmas gifts or just as a gift for someone (or maybe yourself).

These are not the greatest quality of images, since I can only upload png's and not pdfs, but anyways, I'm attaching some sample images of designs for the following gifts. I can change colors if you would like custom colors or anything! Just let me know. I can make them more personalized if you'd like since I made everything myself. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns here.

***Shipping would be added to the items as well. It shouldn't be more than a few dollars (maybe $2.50 depending on where it's being shipped to.)


Recipe Cards 
[set of 40]
$12.99



Custom Hand-lettered Wedding Invitations
[amount varies upon request]
Price varies on quantity- but willing to negotiate :)


Everyday Hand-lettered Gift Tags
[if you want custom handlettering or designs on them I can do that for no extra charge!]
 set of 10 
available in gray or tan
$3.50




Christmas Hand-lettered Gift Tags
[if you want custom handlettering or designs on them I can do that for no extra charge!]
 set of 10
 available in gray or tan
$3.50

If there is anything you saw that you liked or have something in mind that you would like to be made please don't hesitate to ask! I will be happy to create something that you might like. Even if it isn't even something you'd want for awhile.




2 comments:

  1. They are so cute, and very professional! Great job!
    Kelsi

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thanks Kelsi, they could be so much better, but hopefully it's a start :) Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete