AboutWho I AmShopContact

6.16.2014

Praying With Faith

Lately life has been hard. It seems like everyone I know is struggling or hurting. It is hard to see those I love in so much pain. Sometimes I wish there was more I could do to help them and ease their pain.

Yesterday being father's day left me feeling a large whole in my heart and missing my dad more. With my grandmother passing away this past winter also brought back memories of her too. Sometimes it feels like everyone I love is taken from me just when I need them most. It seems like everyone around me is always in pain and struggling. Especially my mother. She has been through more than anyone I know and has still remained stronger than anyone! I don't know what I would do without her!

Maybe your life has been hard too and everyone around you seems to be in pain and suffering? Maybe the struggles seem never-ending and you wonder when God will ease up. Maybe you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel? Maybe you wish there was some way you could help those you see in pain?

We can't always do anything to help those we love, but we can pray. Prayer is one of the strongest things we can do to help others! God is always listening and through our prayers God can do amazing things! Through prayer we can see God work miracles and do some miraculous things- we just have to have faith and trust. So if you are feeling upset with the situations around you and want to support others but don't know how- go to God in prayer and pray for support, guidance, help and His will to be done. You never know how far your prayers will go! Pray with faith and God will use it!

I Peter 3:12
For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and His ears are attentive to their prayer.

Philippians 4:6
Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you...Prayer is the strongest thing we can do both for others and to help ourselves, so why is it so hard sometimes to go before the Lord and talk to Him like the friend and Father that He is? Thank you for this post, it really kind of drove home what I have been feeling today!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine for your comment! :) Glad you could relate to the post!

      Delete