AboutWho I AmShopContact

11.03.2013

Even In The Darkest Valley

Throughout our lives we get weary. Trials bring us down. People tear us apart. Words make us feel inadequate. I can't count the times I've been down in the darkest valleys of life. It seems like I'm stuck in one of those valleys right now in my life. Maybe you are stuck in a dark valley too and you just can't seem to see the light shining at the top of the mountain. God's light is shining on your life even though you can't see it. Just like the sun is shining even on a cloudy day. The clouds cover up it's warm sunlight and we just can't see it, but it is there shining brighter than ever.

Photo
The people in my life right now just seem to be tearing me down and leaving me feeling worthless. Every day is a struggle to get through and I'm just trusting in God to help me through one day at a time- sometimes hour by hour. I constantly remind myself that God has brought me here even though I wouldn't choose to be here on my own terms and He is the one that will help me through.

Today if you are wondering why God has you where you are just keep remembering that God doesn't just let things "happen" He chooses them to occur and has great meaning behind every circumstance in your life. No matter what you may be going through God is using it for good and He knows what you are going through, even down to the smallest detail. He isn't leaving you and He believes in you. He is there for you to go to when things are easy and when they are hard. When you feel your loneliest know that He will be your friend to go to. If you wonder what God's plan is for your life remember He has great plans for your life and He is using you in amazing ways. You may feel like your life is pointless and wasting away, but God has different plans. He is using your life everyday to influence and impact.

If you are wanting God to use your life in bigger ways, pray that He will use your life for Him to influence others and impact those around you. Sometimes all it takes is a small prayer with a willing heart. God knows where you are. He sees the things you have to deal with. He knows the hard circumstances you are in and He can take even the worst of days and use them for something amazing!


Psalm 23:4
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

No comments:

Post a Comment