AboutWho I AmShopContact

11.05.2013

Don't Grow Weary {poem}

I'm not sure if any of you have noticed over on my social media buttons, but I just opened a twitter account, so if you'd be interested in following me I put my twitter button on my sidebar!

When things are scattered, frail and shattered
When my heart is broken and battered
I often wonder where my strength will come from
I often wonder when I'll see the warmth of the sun once again
Some days feel like everyone's pushing against me
Why can't they just let me be?
Why does living for You have to be so hard?
When difficult times come why do you always seem so far?
Sometimes I feel like the only one trying to do what is right
Sometimes I feel like in the middle of this pitch dark blackness and you are the only light
Sometimes I just can't endure the sinfulness anymore
I often wonder what all I'm going through truly has in store?

When we grow weary in doing what is right
Remember we are blessed and rewarded in God's sight
God will reward each one of us one day with what we've earned
The rest of the stuff we've wasted our time on will be scorched and burned
Don't grow weary in doing what is good
In the end you will be the one who didn't back down and withstood
Finish your race strong and enter heaven with no regrets
Don't let Satan tempt you and stumble you with his deceiving tests
This life and ongoing struggles are truly exceeding us eternal glory
Don't worry, because the everyday heartaches aren't permanent, they are only temporary!

2 Corinthians 4:17
 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.





4 comments:

  1. This is very encouraging. :) thank you for sharing!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that encouragement. its sometimes feels that I am the only one making sacrifices and God isn't even aware also. But the bible says " Do not grow weary of doing good because in due time you will get your just reward."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post. Earlier this evening I posted on disappointment and learning from it.

    ReplyDelete