AboutWho I AmShopContact

11.02.2013

A Long Day

Have you ever just had one of those days you feel like you can't get through? A day that has been hard and trying and it just doesn't feel like it will end? You can't catch your breath or find perspective. You keep trying to look at the good in the circumstances you are in, but are overtaken by the trials and heartaches you've been feeling.

Maybe God has brought hard times into your life right now because He knows it is helping you and building you into a better instrument for Him. He knows that you are capable and strong. I often like to think of the quote- "He gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers." God has great things in-store for your life and He is using your current circumstances to better equip you for your eternal home. Don't let the trials you are going through right now get you down and take you out. Use those hard times to grow, strengthen and improve your life. Fight hard and let the enemy see that even the hardest of nights won't bring you down.

If you are wondering where God is through the hardships you are going through right now just remember that He is with you and always has been. He will never leave you or forsake you. Ever. Just when the night gets the darkest, that is when the sun begins to rise. Know that you won't be in this trial in your life for long- it will be over soon and God will bring you through it. Remember to give up your issues and struggles to God and leave it all in His hands- He will help you through when you don't have the strength to carry on. I know there have been so many times in my life where I felt like I have almost had it, wanted to give up and lost strength to carry on. It was then after I called out to God that He helped me, gave me the strength and carried me through. He gave me new strength and helped me fight through some of the darkest nights.

God will help you through, you just have to ask for help. You don't need to be brave, strong or fearless, you just have to be willing and trust. God will help you through this day and He will carry you through the days to follow.



 I Chronicles 28:20  
Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Don't be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord is with you, He won't fail or forsake you!


8 comments:

  1. I love that verse! It is sooooo awesome to know that He says he will never leave or forsake us! Thanks for this encouraging post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke, that verse is one of my favorites!! Thanks for your encouraging comment!

      Delete
  2. That is so beautiful, true, and lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that :)

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. LOVE that verse. :)

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete