AboutWho I AmShopContact

9.25.2013

Hear My Complaint

Issues on my heart that keep rising up within me. Things I just cannot let go of and leave in God's hands. Things I just cannot trust God with and know He is doing what is best. As I was reading my Bible today I saw these verses and I thought I would share them with you as they applied directly to what I am going through and I thought they might apply to something you are going through as well...

Psalm 142:1-7
I cry aloud to the Lord; I live up my voice to the Lord for mercy
I pour out my complaint before Him; before Him I tell my trouble.
When my spirit grows faint within me, it is you who know my way.
Look to my right and see; no one is concerned for me. 
I have no refuge; no one cares for my life.
I cry to You O Lord, I say "You are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living"
Listen to my cry for I am in desperate need;
rescue me from those who pursue me, for they are too strong for me.
Set me free from my prison, that I may praise Your name.

These verses explain exactly what I've been going through lately and I have been so worried, upset and concerned with something in my life. I needed these verses today and I hope that you could have applied to them as well. It seems like some people in my life have just been trying to "get on my nerves" and the people I love most aren't here right now to help me through it as much. I feel like those I once had as companions are now far away or unavailable. So it has been difficult dealing with the emotions and leaving it all in God's hands and leaning on Him more than ever. I feel like God has taken so many people out of my life right now so I can rely on Him more. It is just hard when I can't always feel Him next to me and working and nobody seems like they are here to help.

I feel like lately I have been complaining a lot and just need to refocus on God and know He is using these difficult circumstances to shape me and mold me. God is using the circumstances and trials to shape and mold you too. He is preparing you for your future and purpose. God is using your present struggles to teach you something not to hurt you. He loves you and remember that all things work together for good to those who love God!
 

1 comment:

  1. I have been so confused about a whole lotta stuff in my life right now. I've been praying every night for God to give me clarity and understanding, but I am still confused. I know he hasn't forgotten me, and that he's waiting for the right to for me to see what He has planned for me. Thank you so much for the lovely post, and the verses. I hope that God will help you with whatever you're dealing with right now. :)

    ReplyDelete