AboutWho I AmShopContact

5.14.2013

When Trusting Gets Hard

Trusting in God has been something occurring recently in my life. Yesterday was not a real great day and things just seemed like they kept getting worse. Sometimes circumstances aren't really that bad- but when we put them into an already bad day everything just seems worse somehow. Yesterday I just kept reminding myself that God has a special plan and purpose and I had to keep trusting in Him to help me through it. I may not understand why things happen, but I know God understands perfectly why it is occurring.

Romans 8:28-
All things work together for good to those who love God and are called according to His purpose.

Sometimes when things are hard I just need some time to myself and a good cry to let it all out. I also need some time alone with God or reading the Bible to help get me back on my feet again and help me continue on with my day. It also always helps to have others who love me encourage me and give me upliftment. It sure is nice after a bad day to have encouragement from friends and family and God's love and care boost me back up again from the day's setbacks.
http://media-cache-ec4.pinimg.com/736x/37/4b/de/374bde5209b9b380bd9763d299098f0c.jpg
Maybe you are going through something right now in which you don't know why God is allowing you to go through it? Maybe you are wondering how you will face a certain task in your future? Things get scary and tough when we don't want to do the things God has in front of us. Things happen and we don't always have control - but God does. Don't ever worry or fear when things happen to shift your faith. Trust in God and don't let the circumstances make you back down. Satan tries to make us doubt God with the trials and hard days that we face- don't let him influence you.
 
Isaiah 41:13
For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.


Keep going when things are hard and know that when you are finished you will be glad that you didn't give into the Devil and you stayed strong and trusted in God. Trusting in God is something that we can't see or touch- it is a feeling and an action in which we only can do within ourselves...nobody can force it on you- it is a choice. So today look deep within your heart and place your undoubting trust in God and know that when you reach heaven you will see the full picture and understand what God's perfect plan was. Don't give up hope....keep trusting!

3 comments:

  1. Love this post Britt! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this Britt! I always have trouble trusting God because I feel like if I put my trust in him that I am going to fall. I just forget that if I don't trust him I will fall.

    <3
    Madison

    ReplyDelete