AboutWho I AmShopContact

3.03.2015

Burdens

Sometimes I look at my life and see one big mess. I see all the flaws, mistakes, and scars. I wonder how any part of me is worthy of being loved; how any part of my life is worthy. Why would God choose me? I'm just a small nobody with hardly anything to offer. I feel like the opportunities I'm given are too big for me to handle. I feel burdened with all that God is giving me to carry. I don't know how to handle everything.

James 2:5
Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom He promised those who love Him?


Sometimes I question if I'm doing the right thing. Would God be proud of my choices and decisions I'm making? Sometimes I make hasty decisions and forget to ask God for His guidance, and seeking God with my future has been hard and daunting since I don't know what lies next. I am fearful of what lies ahead and what God will lead me to do. Recently, I feel God calling me to things out of my comfort zone and I don't know how I'll overcome my fears and circumstances.



I often wonder why God has chosen this life for me. I know God makes no mistakes, but sometimes I feel like He calls me to do things that are so out of my comfort zone and seem so impossible. It's hard to be brave and remain strong when all you want to do is take the easy route. It's so much easier to sit in a corner and remain quiet than speak up and take initiative. It's hard being brave and taking a stand.

Even though you may feel unqualified for what God has called you to do in your life right now He can see the big picture and He knows what you are capable of. You may end up failing doing it on your own, but when we seek Him for help we can overcome! It's hard when we can't see what God wants with our lives or see His direction, but when we are asking Him for guidance and doing what He says, that is all we can do. Things may seem scary that lie ahead, but God will bring you through them. God will bless you for standing up for Him and doing the hard thing. He sees everything you are going through and will reward you for it when you reach heaven.

James 1:12
Blessed is the man who persevere under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him.

2 comments:

  1. I really needed to hear that. thank you so much.

    I shall be praying for you and this situation you're talking about. I know it can fee like you cant handle something, but God knows. He knows you can. something a pastor said to me once that has really stuck with me is that God doesnt call the equipped; He equips the called. if you look at all the great heroes of the bible, they werent really qualified. the only thing they all had in common was that they were faithful. not skilled or talented or good looking. just faithful.

    God bless you.

    princessfaithm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this <3
    It's really hard to be brave, go out of your comfort zone and do what God has called us to do, and I've struggled with being content with my circumstances. Personally I just try to get ahead of myself and God, and try to control what is going to happen in the future.
    Thank you again for this!

    ReplyDelete