AboutWho I AmShopContact

7.14.2014

God's Timing is Perfect

Do you ever feel like you're waiting so much on God and you are feeling impatient and you don't know what His plan is for your life? You feel as though every prayer you are praying is just going into a void? Just when things start looking up another change comes? Just when you feel God leading you in a certain direction and things just seem to start progressing and you are afraid you'll mess something up?

Lately life has been different. I feel as though my life is changing so much and I can't seem to control it. I feel God has been opening doors but I just feel like right now I want to rush through this last stage of college and get out into the real world. I want to skip the last semester of college and not deal with teachers or grades anymore.

I know God has a plan for what lies ahead and He is trying to teach me to remain patient and keep preservering, but it's hard going back to a life filled with teachers critiquing and long nights working on projects with short deadlines.

It seems like once I get accustomed to one stage of my life another change occurs and I am off to a new location or a different lifestyle. But even through every stage, God has brought someone along to help me through. A friend who was there to encourage me or help me through the long nights.

It's neat to see how God works and to be able to look back over your life and see how He has provided. Even though there were some stages where it got lonely and people seemed distant, God reminded me that He was all I've ever truly needed.

Maybe you've been going through a time in your life where you felt that God was far off and you weren't sure of the next step. You didn't know where God was going to lead you next and you had to rely on Him more than ever to guide you down the right path. Maybe you have so many plans for what you want to become of your life, but you are worried your plan and God's won't match up. When we pray for God's will to be done, we know that it truly is the best for us. Even if it is hard and not what we wanted, we know that in the end God's will is always best and to protect us.

Sometimes we have to take a look at our life and not rush through things. God's timing is perfect and He will let things happen in His time. Often I want to rush things and I fail to seek God and ask for His timing and not my own. Often I get so worried to be perfect and not mess things up that I do things on my own and I don't go to God as much as I should. When I rush things and do things in my own will, they are bound to go wrong- but leaning on God and trusting Him I know that everything will happen like He planned.

This week seek God with your worries and trust that He will do His will through your life. Continue to ask Him for guidance and wisdom in your decisions.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.


No comments:

Post a Comment