AboutWho I AmShopContact

5.19.2014

New Design & Making Decisions

So as you all may be able to notice I have redesigned my blog header. I decided it was time for a change. I put up a poll on my sidebar so if you get a chance you can vote!

Have you ever wondered what God wants from you? Do you wonder what He wants you to do? Do you feel like you are lost and don't know which way to turn? Life just won't seem to let up and you are tired of making choices and figuring things out. You want a break but all you get is a break down!

Sometimes it is hard to see what God is doing in our lives and we don't know what He wants us to do. We question His presence in our lives when we are asking Him for help and guidance. We want things to be answered now and we don't want to wait around for a "maybe." Often it is hard for me to make decisions and it's even harder to make decisions when I'm rushed or have limited options.

Often I forget to go to God with my choices when I have little time and I fail to pray about things before making decisions. God should be my go to Guy for stuff and often I leave Him out of the picture in some circumstances because things get so crazy or I am thinking of my needs first.

Right now I am just trying to seek God in the things I'm faced with. I have so many decisions right now to take care of and I have been desperately searching for God to direct me. I feel at an end and I don't know what to do. My heart is telling me something and my brain is telling me something else. Often I rely on my heart and mind and I feel like they should guide me, but what I really need is God's direction. He will lead me when it is time.

So if you are wondering what God is doing in your life and where He's trying to lead you just take a breath and keep trusting. A "yes" from God doesn't always come immediately. Be patient and rely on Him. He will tell you and direct you when it is time. Don't listen to your heart or mind, listen to God. Even though things seem quiet and you are undecided, know that He will lead you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.

Psalm 25:12
Who, then, are those who fear the LORD? He will instruct them in the ways they should choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment