AboutWho I AmShopContact

5.14.2014

In God's Hands

In this life we often get overwhelmed with the circumstances, duties, jobs and requirements that we need to do throughout each day. Often the time we spend working overtakes our leisure time and in result we leave less time in our lives for God and also others, and maybe even ourselves. Sometimes the chaos of this life overtakes the happiness and joy in our life and we forget why we are here in the first place and what we are living for. Sometimes all we are living for seems to be just to get money and pay bills. Life is so much more than money and surviving- it is about living, growing, caring and serving.

God created each of us to be a unique impact in this world and we each have a great part in God's plan. Sometimes we forget the big impact our life has on so many people. How our life ties in with so many other people's stories. How many things we do that brighten other people's day and the encouragement we bring to others. Often people don't say how they really feel or compliment us, but know that others do care and they are impacted by your life.

Lately in my own life circumstances have been "stealing" my happiness and controlling the joy I have and also the love I have been lacking. It is strange how one circumstance can change your whole outlook on life and on God. You never realize just how much you need God until He's the only one that can truly make the impossible happen and there's nothing left for you to do but wait.

It's hard leaving things in God's hands when we want our own will to be done. Sometimes we want something to happen so badly that we pray for it continuously to God. I have done this many times and I have to remember not to pray for things to happen that I want, but for God's will to be done. God's way is often the harder way and quite troubling, but when we get through it we realize that everything was done the right way and we wouldn't want to change it looking back. Sometimes I rush into things and don't have time to ask for God's guidance; later this leaves me feeling resentful and wondering if it was the best choice. I have to remember to take things slower and pray about them first.

So whatever you may be experiencing today- heartache, dread, stress, worry, whatever it may be- know that God has it under control. It may seem like He's more silent than ever, like He can't hear you, like He doesn't care what you are feeling, like He doesn't understand, but know that through it all He sees your crushed heart. He knows your worries, He knows the things that cause you pain, He sees the mistreatment and takes everything into account. Nothing is going to get unnoticed by Him. Everything will be made right. Keep trusting in Him because He's got everything under control- you just have to keep trusting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Psalm 5:1-3
Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my sighing
Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray.
In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice;
In the morning, I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.


Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

2 comments:

  1. awesome post!

    You have received the sunflower award! http://mylife4god-aldonae95.blogspot.com/2014/05/sunflower-award.html

    ReplyDelete