AboutWho I AmShopContact

12.05.2013

A Photography Calendar/ A Christmas gift

Hey Y'all

My sister is selling a calendar of her photography (she is a professional photographer) and is selling calendars for the upcoming year. I thought you might be interested in one for yourself or maybe as a Christmas gift. This year it seemed harder to find a normal calendar, so here's an alternative if anyone is interested!! Okay so the details:

each calendar costs $10.99
Shipping is $3.00

If you are interested please just comment below or locate my email button on the sidebar and I'll get back to you!

Here's the images of the calendar below...

















 If you can let me know as soon as you can so I can ship them out before Christmas. Thanks so much guys!!




1 comment:

  1. wowww these are really gorgeous! i'm sorry for not like everrrr commenting. :)
    Merry Christmas time ;)
    laurie

    ReplyDelete