AboutWho I AmShopContact

9.23.2013

Weekly Character Challenge {week 32}

I haven't done a weekly character challenge for quite some time now, so I thought it was time to do one!



This week I thought I would choose the challenge to be based on perseverance. Lately in my life I've been wanting to give up and just not try anymore. Especially with college. It's hard to not put effort in and just chose the easy route, but this week keep focused on the goal. Don't give up! In the end you will be so glad you kept going and tried your best. We all have times in our lives that we become more lazy and don't work as hard. This week work harder and do better. Try your best and you will feel good about yourself!

And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. 

Isaiah 40:31
 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment