AboutWho I AmShopContact

9.14.2013

Today's Tune

Today's song is one I recently found and have been listening to it a lot recently. It makes me feel anxious for heaven and see God one day. It reminds me of the perfect place that I will live in for eternity. Won't it be awesome to one day hear God speak your name? For someone to know your every struggle and understand- to know your entire story and talk with you face to face? To meet the person who knew you the longest? It makes me feel nervous but so special at the same time.


Heaven is a place that we have never experienced before- but it is our home. We will belong. We will not have any stress. No more worries. No more pain. No more rejection. Everything that once caused us pain in this life will diminish and leave us renewed and pure. Won't it be wonderful?

So today's song is a reminder of what you have to look forward to if you accepted Jesus into your life. A reminder that this temporary life isn't what you were made for. You have a future. You have a purpose. You are loved. You are thought of. Someone is waiting for you!

Here's some lyrics I liked from the song...

I hear Your voice and I catch my breath
Well done my child enter in, in rest
As tears of joy roll down my cheek
It’s beautiful beyond my wildest dreams

I want to run on greener pastures
I want to dance on higher hills
I want to drink from sweeter waters
In the misty morning chill
And my soul is getting restless
For the place where I belong
I can’t wait to join the angels and sing my heaven song

And here's the link to the song! Heaven Song by Phil Wickham

No comments:

Post a Comment