AboutWho I AmShopContact

5.29.2013

Remind Me Once Again

Some days I just need a reminder of the great blessings God has given me in life. God is so merciful and knowing all that He is helps me feel secure and loved. I wrote a list below of things that I needed to be reminded of this past week......

Remind me that:

You created me with a unique purpose (Jeremiah 1:5)
You love me unconditionally (Romans 5:8)
You will never leave my side (Joshua 1:9)
You always have a plan for my life (Jeremiah 29:11)
When I reach heaven my struggles and heartaches will have been worth it (2 Corinthians 4:17)
Everything happens for a reason (Romans 8:28)
Only You're view of me matters (I Samuel 16:7)
With You as my best friend I have all that I need (Psalm 73:25)
Even when You are silent You are still there (Psalm 13)
Your love will never change for me (Psalm 136)
You never fail me (Deuteronomy 31:8)
You always are there to listen to my heart (I Peter 3:12)
I don't need to seek others approval to be successful and live my life (Colossians 3:22)
My hard work will pay off (Galatians 6:9)
No small deed ever goes unnoticed (Hebrews 6:10)
You work all things for good (Romans 8:28)
Each of us has a special part in His big plan (Jeremiah 29:11)
You are coming back for me and this life is only temporary (2 Corinthians 4:18)
You will never leave me (Isaiah 41:13)

What are some things that you need to be reminded of lately? I have so many things that God has given me that I often take for granted. It is nice to remind myself of the many blessings God has given me and some of the great qualities He possesses. I hope you all have a fabulous day!

6 comments:

  1. This is just what I needed! Thank you for reminding me of all of those reminders. ;) They are all so encouraging and uplifting. I love this post!
    xoxo
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well thanks Rachelle! :) Glad you could be encouraged by it!!

      Delete
  2. This is very encouraging, I love those reminders! I constantly need to remember these things, so thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete