AboutWho I AmShopContact

9.24.2012

Weekly Character Challenge- Week 14

Alrighty, so today is another one of the Weekly Character challenges.


So, this week I challenge you all (including myself) to be RESPECTFUL- this week show respect for your parents or those older than you. Show respect and don’t talk back. When told to do something do it and don’t question your authority (unless it goes against God). It is hard to show respect and not get a bad attitude with those older than us. It is so trying for myself! So this will definitely be a challenge for me this week to hold my tongue and also not get upset or angry with my authority.


Hope that you all might join in with the challenge this week!
Have a wonderful Monday!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome challenge--it's a good thing to think about and I will try to apply it this week! Thanks for your challenge and post!!!
    Sorry, in a rush. :) lolop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah!! : ) Oh, haha...that's fine!! have a great trip!! thanks for taking the time to drop by!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much Sierra!! Oh, that's okay!!! Glad you like the idea! Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this is a really good challenge. Respecting my parents is something I have a lot of trouble with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lissie!! : ) I have trouble with this too!!

      Delete
  4. Great challenge, I’m definitely doing this. :) Lovely blog, newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Victoria!! :) Oh, thanks sooo much for following...going to check out your blog now!

      Delete