AboutWho I AmShopContact

1.18.2012

Perfect Peace

Lately I have been noticing peace being brought up in my devotions and just in things I have been reading. I also added a music video that I enjoy. This is a song that Laura Story sings entitled "Perfect Peace" and I thought it would go along well with the post....

I will let God's peace infuse every part of today. As the chaos swirls and life's demands pull at me on all sides, I will breathe in God's peace that surpasses all understanding.

                                                                                                 Unknown Author
Perfect Peace by Laura Story


God gives us peace of mind to face our hardships and anxious moments. God's peace fills us with reassurance and casts out all our fears, replacing them with confidence. God gives us peace so that we will be relieved of all our stress and chaos we face daily. God's peace also reminds us that He is with us always and loves us. His peace also reminds us that He will never do anything to harm us. This world cannot give us the peace we need, only God gives us the true peace that will help us in our walk with Him and in our temporary lives. Allow God to come into your life and you will see the benefits of His involvement and the impact of His spirit. When we allow God's peace to come into our hearts, we will feel a peace and comfort we have never known.
Drop Thy still dews of quietness
till all our strivings cease;
take from our souls the strain and stress,
and let our ordered lives confess
the beauty of Thy peace.

John Greenleaf Whittier
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you...Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
                                                                        John 14:27

2 comments:

  1. when you speak of devotions ... are you reading something your church gives out or ? i'm curious. i've been reading Joyce Meyers daily & nightly scriptures. so uplifting & real. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful post, Britt! I am so encouraged!

    ReplyDelete