AboutWho I AmShopContact

9.22.2016

In Prayer | Free PDF Download


Have you ever been struggling through a difficult time and suddenly realized that you haven’t taken the time to pray and talk with God? Sometimes I fail to look at my problems from a different perspective and seek God with an open heart. I grow discouraged with my situations and fail to see them with a different perspective.

I’ve put together a 5 page collection of prayers on my heart that I have written from heart-felt experiences that I have encountered, which I hope will encourage you. I hope these prayers will deepen your relationship with God and possibly allow you to see a different perspective to your situations. They aren’t profound or ground-breaking, but simple reminders of Biblical truths that I have found to be so evident in my own personal life.



Please feel free to enter your email below to download the free PDF!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this, Britt! I'm looking forward to reading them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jessica, I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for your dropping by!

      Delete
  2. This sounds wonderful, Britt :) Can't wait to read them. Your blog is such a huge inspiration of mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much Autumn! I hope you enjoy it :)

      Delete