AboutWho I AmShopContact

8.05.2015

When Life Tests Your Faith

Recently I've been finding myself looking back on past seasons of my life and comparing them to where I am now. I've seen so many changes. Things that I had never expected. Recently I've been struggling in faith and I wish I could go back in time to my life when I felt stronger.

Sometimes it feels like God is trying to break me and give me more than I can handle. Sometimes it seems like the burdens and decisions are more than I can bear. I want to do God's will and not just do what pleases me. I want to live for God and not just live a life that I'm happy in. True joy comes when I know I'm living a life for God and seeking His will. 

Through the current circumstances in my life it has made me feel weak and broken inside, but it has shown me what my faith truly is. It has shown me how strong my faith is. What my faith is in. Who my faith is in. And even though at times I may grow tired, God will bring me back up again. Even though sometimes He is silent and making me wait, I know there is perfect timing for everything.



When my life feels like a mess and nothing seems to be going right I put my hope in God because He is the One who can make it right. I've seen Him work through the most impossible circumstances and I should never doubt the ways in which He can work. Prayer and faith in God can work in amazing ways and I never want to doubt the power that God has to work things out in my life. Things will not always go how I've planned, and it may take time to understand and accept His plan, but in the end it will all be worth it. It is for my best.

Maybe you are seeking God with your circumstances right now. Maybe you are struggling and waiting for God. Ask Him for guidance and trust that He is with you through this time. He's always with you. When we grow weary, God is there to help us through when we can't carry on anymore. He sees the pain your circumstances are having on your heart and knows the pain you are feeling. Nobody else may seem to understand just how hard some things are, but God does and He is there for you always. No matter what anyone else says or does, God knows what is in your heart.


Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. 

Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment