AboutWho I AmShopContact

6.29.2014

Trusting In God's Choice

Have you ever felt your heart was unsure of a choice. You knew which way was the easiest but you weren't sure if it was the right way? You felt stuck in a situation and you weren't sure how life could lead you into such a corner? Every way out was a dead end?

It seems like lately God has led me through some difficult decisions over the past few months. Just when I thought all the decision making was over another one was brought my way. Something unexpected that I never really saw coming. It's really testing me and making me question my strength. It's making me trust more in God and letting me see if I really put God first in my life before my career, emotions and pleasure.

Sometimes God brings along situations that leave us questioning what His intentions are. We wonder what is the right direction. If it was up to your emotions you would know what you'd pick, but with your integrity and conscience it leaves you feeling uncertain.

Asking God for wisdom in such circumstances is quite more challenging than expected. Sometimes life requires quick answers and waiting around for God just isn't a choice. It's hard to have patience when time is ticking away. God's timing is always perfect though. Sometimes I wonder if He'll answer in time and what I'll do if I don't know which way He is leading in time.

If you are in a situation that is leaving you feel uncertain go to God and ask for His guidance. Seek Him first and ask Him to give you wisdom in your choice. His answer may not be what you wanted. It may be hard. It may be inconvenient. But it's always right. It's always at the perfect time. Keep trusting in God- He will lead you!

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.


No comments:

Post a Comment