AboutWho I AmShopContact

9.06.2013

Waiting for You Lord

Waiting
Waiting for you to guide me
Waiting for you to show me where you want me
Waiting for healing
Waiting for answers
Waiting for love
Waiting for friends
Waiting for a future
Waiting

Waiting can be one of the hardest things we face in this life. When someone says "just wait" it brings so many emotions into my mind. Remembrances from the past, worry, uncertainty, patience and unrest. When I don't know what the future holds or where I am headed it makes me irritated. Right now in my life I have to wait for things to fall into place. I hate uncertainty and unmade plans. I like when I know what is in-store for me and where I will be in the future. It is hard when we don't know where we will be in the next year or what God has in store for us. It is hard trusting in Him to guide us where we need to be.

Waiting often makes me wonder where God is. Waiting often reminds me of past experiences that have left me feeling alone and like my life doesn't have a plan. It makes me feel like God is having trouble with my future and I've been put on hold. I have to continually remind myself that God has a plan for my life and always has had one for me. He has had the plan for my life all figured out before I was even born, before He even created the earth.

If you feel like God may be making you wait because He is trying to decide what to do with your life, know that He is allowing you to wait to make you stronger and knows that is what is best for you. He has had the plan for your life all figured out and planned before He even created the stars, from the beginning of time. His will is perfect and He knows what is best for you. Waiting produces great traits and allows us to trust in God more with our lives. If you are waiting right now in your life just remember God is allowing you to wait to help strengthen you and allow you to grow closer to Him in the time being. He cares for you and wants to protect you. You never know what waiting could protect you from down the road.

Isaiah 40:31
But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! This as been my feelings for awhile now. Great post!

    ReplyDelete