AboutWho I AmShopContact

10.24.2012

Weekly Bible Study- {week 3}

Well, it's time for another Weekly Bible Study topic. So, for this week I thought I would choose another idea other than a book of the Bible and a certain topic. Recently I have been doing a Bible study book that I really enjoy. It has really taught me a lot and I am enjoying it. So, I thought I would ask a few questions from the book that I thought were interesting!! : ) The book is all about our walk with God. I hope that you all will enjoy the questions and quotes from the book.....


TEXT HERE

Rules/Info for the linkup:
1. Attach button in your post (or link back to my blog)
2. Answer the questions (if you don't want to answer all of them that is fine- you can just pick a few that stand out to you!)
3. Feel free to write anything that you learned or thought was neat
4. Please link your post up with your answers to the questions
5. Please post these rules on your blog post


Here are some quotes that I thought were interesting from the book.....
"Those who rejected Christ will realize what a huge mistake they made."
"When the going get's tough for us, our Christian walk can feel more like a race- as though we're running for our lives like some freaked- out blonde in a horror movie. When it feels like this remember this passage in Hebrews 12:1-3." In this passage we are to: fix our eyes on Jesus, get rid of everything that hinders us from our walk with God, run with perseverance, and remember all that Christ has done for us.

"Don't take pride in not having pride."
"Trusting God as our Savior is just the beginning of our christian walk and not the end."

"All people can love those who love them. Loving those you don't like is another issue. But that's what being a Christ-follower is all about- loving others, even those who despise you, more than you love yourself."

Here are the questions:

1. According to Luke 16:10, why do the "little things"- like always serving God with the right attitude matter so much?

2. Name one way you can make serving others an everyday part of your christian Walk.

3. Why do we love God, or anyone else for that matter? (1 John 4:19)

4. What is faith (Hebrews 11:1)?

5. Walking is exercise, and exercise isn't always easy. How can we be sure that our hard work (our sufferings) will pay off in the end? (Romans 8:16-18)

6. What is a passage about walking with God that you found, explain what this verse has to do with your walk with God. (***some I found were Psalm 23:4 and Isaiah 40:31)

Well, that is all I'm going to write for this Bible Study! : ) I hope that you all enjoyed this. Hopefully you could take something from this. I can't wait to see what all your answers are! :)

Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

  1. You have an award!! :) http://storytellerofwestoncounty.blogspot.com/2012/10/if-you-skip-down-through-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete